Friday, November 5, 2010

Lolly Jane Craft Night



The talented TWIN SISTERS over at Lolly Jane, hosted a Craft Night & my sis-in-law, Julie & I decided to go!




We both decided to make the "Give Thanks & Eat" Boards...to add to our Thanksgiving decor, 
but I'll let you in on a little secret(we both plan to keep them up year round in our kitchens!) 



I did mine on a 12x15 piece of wood & distressed it a bunch. I painted it brown first & painted my lettering in cream. 
Julie's is on a 16x20 Canvas & I LOVE how it turned out! 
She painted the canvas creme & then added a brown Ralph Lauren Glaze & painted the lettering chocolate brown, using the vinyl stencil & it looks great! 
I might copy Julie and do one on canvas to put in my kitchen year round & keep my smaller one with my Thanksgiving decor...


Want to make one for yourself? 
Stop by Lolly Jane's ETSY shop & order today!
Happy Friday!
I have a HOT date scheduled with my husband & I can't wait!




Photobucket

4 comments :

CourtneyKeb said...

Those are so cute! I love um both!!
Have a nice date night! ;)

Cassie said...

Fantastic!!!
I just love the place setting!!!!
I want to put forks and spoons on everything!!
=)

{B}dreamy said...

Super cute! I really wanted to go to that... And Staci, we seriously need to introduce ourselves at the next baby shower ;) *B

Lolly Jane said...

I LOVE the way you backweeded yours........ I'm going to copy you, just so you know ;)

SOOOO glad you gals came- it was FUN to have you there!

xo