Monday, July 27, 2009

Giant Scrapbook Page

We made these for an Enrichment Craft Night & it was FUN & SIMPLE!
1. Cut a 2'x2' piece of wood(they will cut it at Home Depot for you)
2. Pick a color scheme & buy 4(or more) pieces of 12x12 scrapbook paper
3. Cut all your pieces 6"x6"
4. Buy a precut unfinished frame @ Michael's & paint whatever color you like
5.Die cut or vinyl any wording you would like for the bottom of your "frame"
I did my last name{Allen} in die cuts & the year we were married in vinyl
6.Lay out your pieces of paper BEFORE you mod podge them to your wood...once you like it, glue them on!
7. Embellish your frame if you'd like(I added some ribbons that coordinated with my paper)
8. Place your frame where you would like and glue on with WOOD GLUE
9. Place words/sayings where you would like
10. Embellish however you would like(more ribbons, buttons...I added a "cupboard knob")
11. Add a 8x10 picture in the center or a collage of smaller pictures & you are done!


My friend Bethany sells these boards if you want to order one, go HERE!




1 comment :

C & B said...

I found your blog through a friend's and it is so cute! I love your ideas and I am thinking of copying your scrapbook page for Christmas presents but was wondering if the picture is glued down or held in some other way. keep up the cute work! :)