Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Board it up!

After posting about wanting to do Board & Batten, I had a reader give me some great tips & we have been emailing back & forth since! Her name is Amber and has done Board & Batten in a couple areas of her house. Her blog is private, so she invited me & did a little tutorial & after seeing what she has done, I love the Board & Batten idea even more now!!!

Check out her little boy's room...

and girls bathroom...I think it looks SO GOOD...no INCREDIBLE & I know I can tackle this project on my own, so I'm excited to get started!

Amber also showed me a link of an idea she did in another one of her bathrooms.
She put a board across the wall & screwed pegs into it! Simple enough for anyone & I LOVE the completed look.

Check it out...



I'm putting this on my to do list for our bathroom.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AMBER!!!
Glad to have met you through the blogging world:)

No comments :