Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation Lei's

I'm not sure when this tradition started in my family, but we have made "Candy Lei's" for the past several graduations. They are REALLY EASY & if you have a graduation you are attending this year, you can make them too!

You will need:
CANDY
RIBBON
SERAN WRAP or CELLOPHANE
SCISSORS

Roll out Seran Wrap the length you want & place candy in the center...
(My baby sister is graduating tomorrow and the school colors are Purple & Gold, so I thought it would be fun to go along with the colors)
Roll the Seran Wrap, so that the candy is wrapped nicely inside...


Tie Curly Ribbon in between each piece of candy...
Curl the Ribbon with your scissors & you are done!


Now make a few more!
These are all ready for my sister's graduation tomorrow...


2007 Graduation Candy Leis I made for my sis-in-law, Whitney...

2008 Graduation Lei's for my brother Tate...
That is HEIDI on the left.
She will be wearing that purple gown tomorrow night!



Photobucket

2 comments :

Holly Noel said...

so cute! and cheap!
see you tomorrow night..at her grad party.

Cassie said...

Fantastic idea!!!
I am your newest follower!!!
=)