Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sophie Clock

I feel so hip "naming" this clock Sophie...


So many of you out there, have popular, stylish names for your items in your Etsy shops, unlike me, who have always named my clocks with {super creative} names like
"24 inch Rustic Red Clock"
or 
"12 inch Pink and White Flower Clock"
or
"36 inch Crackle with Brown Glaze and Family name Clock"

You get the point...not too creative.

Well...this clock "NAMED" itself!

I'm going to a baby shower tonight & she is naming her baby girl SOPHIE. 

Thought I would make a personalized gift for her(mostly because when I go shopping for girl clothes, it makes me REALLY want a GIRL...and I'm not ready for another baby!)
I hope she likes it!

My husband jokes all of the time that I give away more clocks than I sell. 

I suppose it is not really a joke, when it is true;)

Oh well! I'm glad I enjoy creating clocks, so that I CAN give them as gifts when I want to!




Photobucket

11 comments :

AlMcLeary said...

Sophie absolutely rocks!
Al

http://almcleary.com/blog/

Veronica said...

That is so cute.

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

Very cute! And I didn't notice that the ribbon was missing until you said something! :) I love that idea!

Kendra said...

So cute! I love it!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That is precious!! I just love the pink. :) I bet the mom will be so impressed! Thanks for your visit today. :)

Katie said...

This is an awesome gift, and so easy to customize for any room.

Stacey said...

Adorable! I love beadboard and what a creative idea to use it for a clock!

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

This is just darling! :)

Andy Porter said...

How cute! I love the idea of a personalized clock!

Unknown said...

Great Idea! Come link up to Making Monday's Marvelous!!

Unknown said...

I have an award for you at my blog...come check it out :)