Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sew Sew...

Last night, my friend Heather & I got together after the kids went to bed(well, except for my Parker who pushed his bedtime as late as his big brown eyes would allow), to SEW!

Heather wanted to attempt to make THIS ADORABLE ZIPPER SHIRT from the Brassy Apple. 
Here is her BEFORE...trying to look DRAB/NOT SMILING...haha ;)
and I have had some Fleece laying around for MONTHS...waiting for me to cut the edges for a friend of mine whose health keeps her in her room 24-7, yet she is still always looking for things that she is capable of doing! Tying quilts to donate to the Children's hospital is one of those things! She is amazing! 
So I made myself sit down & cut the edges of 6 blankets, before I could work on another project;)

and then I started my quilted table topper for my Kitchen Table...that I bought material for months ago & has since been put on the back burner...

It was a FUN night...stayed up WAY PAST my bedtime & I will for sure show you both of our
FINISHED PROJECTS 
soon!!!



Photobucket

1 comment :

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hello!

Your friends is too cute! I hope the refashion went well! can't wait to see!!!

send me a link of the blog post when you get it up please! :)