Friday, July 9, 2010

Cake Balls

A Craft for your Stomach...
What? You didn't know you could craftify Food? 
Well...you can!

I just discovered Blackberry Vine
& I'm in awe of her "cake balls"

Caution: Your mouth WILL water when you click on the link above

I just went to a baby shower last night & a friend of mine made the most delicious Red Velvet Ones & I've tried Oreo, Coconut & Peanut Butter in the past...
I've made some in the past & they really aren't very difficult & they are sooo delicious!!
but NEVER have I seen Funfetti ones...
 or "Birthday Cake" ones...
or such pretty designs on them...
Or ones for Valentine's Day...
Or carrot cake ones...
Until I found Jami's blog!!!

This is the recipe that caught my eye & I think I am going to find an excuse to make these German Chocolate Cake Balls very soon...

German Chocolate Cake Balls
German Chocolate cake mixed with coconut pecan icing
Dipped in dark chocolate and topped with chopped pecans & coconut.

OH MY....I'm a sucker for German Chocolate AND Coconut, so I have to try these!
Now...go stop by and say HI to Jami  at Blackberry Vine & grab your favorite cake ball recipe. 

These are a HUGE HIT at parties!






Photobucket

4 comments :

TisforTonya said...

oooh, yummers - I'm an anti-chocolate gal (I know, I've heard it all before... I promise I'm still human) and so usually these don't appeal... but those carrot cake ones, and the funfetti ones... I'm drooling. Gotta go wipe my face!

Jami said...

Thanks for sharing my cakeballs! You're the sweetest!
smiles!

www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

Brandy said...

Oh I am SO going to make the German Chocolate ones!! YUM!

Thanks for stopping by Gluesticks! I can't wait to see your feature tomorrow on my star wreath, and I'll definitely grab a button. What an honor! Thanks!!

Brandy

Jami said...

Just wanted to show you my official "thank you."

http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/07/thanks-so-much.html

smiles!