Thursday, July 29, 2010

CSN

You've heard me blog about CSN Stores before & you will hear me blog about them again & again...
They really have EVERYTHING you need!

Whether you are stocking up on kitchen supplies, like Le Creuset 
or
in need of Home Decor items or beautiful furniture...CSN will have what you are looking for!

Here are a few items on my WISH LIST:

This Shower Curtain for my Master Bath

This Elephant Rocker for my 1 year old

And these White Dishes for my Kitchen


Go & browse around at CSN...you will be glad you did!


And if you are follower, you have a chance to go on a little shopping spree at CSN Stores, because on Saturday, July 31st, I will randomly select one follower to receive a $50 gift certificate to CSN stores! I just want to say THANK YOU to the friends I have met through this blog over the past year!


Photobucket

1 comment :

sayer13 said...

I am a follower of your blog. I have my computer set up so I know every time you post. Living in a remote area, (110 miles from the nearest city) I would love to win the $50 gift certificate to shop at CSN. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Marsha