Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful Chandelier for under $30!!!



I just discovered Wuslu a week or so ago & now I am addicted to checking it daily!
They have a DIFFERENT DEAL A DAY, EVERY DAY...
always $5 shipping!
Today's deal is this beautiful Chandelier...for only $21 !!!
I had to share with YOU


I want one for my bedroom or bathroom!
For those of you with little girl's, I think it would be adorable in the corner of a bedroom!
*I didn't notice at first that it doesn't actually LIGHT UP, but you can put candles in it.  Maybe not quite as functional, but still a beautiful decor piece!



Photobucket

3 comments :

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Great light fixture. Is that an announcement or just a statment? I'll have to check out that website. Always love a great deal.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

uh yeah... I want that!

Emily Love said...

I have that chandy! There are tons of them on eBay for .01 plus like $16 shipping. I haven't checked recently, but I bought mine about 2 months ago.