Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preschool Prep


A cool feature on Make The Cut (for your Cricut) 
NEW UPDATE: This program is not compatible with Cricut:( I'm so sad!!! But can be used with your silhouette or gazelle & can be purchased through the link on my sidebar! is that you can lay out different fonts & sizes of lettering & then CUT all at the same time!




I needed a "Preschool" sign for my wall & cut out these letters on white cardstock...
Then using these frames I got at Goodwill, all for 99cents(ignore the purple one, I didn't use that)...
 I spray painted the frames red & glued the white letters onto black cardstock...
& created a unique PRESCHOOL SIGN for my wall...
 Wanna see this wall when we BOUGHT our house??
You would NEVER know that we drywalled right over that boarded up window & now that wall serves such an important part of my Preschool Classroom...

Happy Craftifying!
"Meet the Teacher" went GREAT today, wish me luck on my 1st day of School TOMORROW!!!



Photobucket

4 comments :

Amy said...

VERY CUTE! I love it. Your preschool room looks perfect! Good luck tomorrow!

The Barr Family said...

Good luck!!!! You are so good with crafts!

The Atomic Mom said...

So, how do you cool the room now that the A/C is gone? And what the heck was with the people before you? They had some pretty funky colors etc going on!

TisforTonya said...

Yay - hope that first day went super - I'm still catching up on my blogs from my weekend away!