Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shabby Chic Pink

I started blogging about the Bathroom Makeover that my brother & I did for our mom HERE
& I FINALLY got over there to take a few more pictures to show you a little more!!!
---------
We decided to go from TAN walls to PINK!!!
The cabinets look SO MUCH BETTER WHITE!!!
My brother Matt is a painter & is AMAZING!
I wish I had a before of her countertop, but it was sort of beige & had the piece that went around the back of the toilet & looks so much better solid WHITE!

She had this cute shelf on her wall already, but we moved it to a different wall & I added beadboard to the back of it & spruced it up with some accessories...

She had this cute BATH bin already & I added some white washcloths & flowers & placed it on the back of the toilet...
Pretty white flowers in a ceramic pitcher always make for a smile!
Some more cute accessories to liven things up!
Another brother, just as talented...framed the beautiful mirror for the wall & hung it & it looks PERFECT! It looks a million times better than the wall to wall builder's mirror that was there!

I LOVE the way it turned out!
hopefully my parents do too;)...since they didn't have much say!

 Oh! And she has plans to tile the floor in a WHITE tile & I found these cute Shabby Chic PINK rugs @ Target that look so CUTE(but I forgot to take a pic)

5 comments :

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Love it! But my only question is how does your dad feel about the pink? I know Ryan would HATE me if I did hisbathroom pink. :) I love shabbychic pink!!!

SkinnyMeg said...

Wow, that shade of pink is perfect! The bathroom looks amazing in all that white!!

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

haha! You are right LeDawn! It is not actually my mom and dad's bathroom they use or he probably would have objected!;) It is just a guest bathroom near their kitchen.

And yes it is MOSTLY WHITE & the pink is so subtle it is not overwhelming at all!

Jenn Christman said...

Looks great! I was thinking... wow your dad is brave! But now I see that its a guest bathroom. I love anything shabby style, makes me want to redo my kids bathroom but not to sure my son would dig the pink!

Jamie said...

This looks great! Your blog is so fun to read Staci, hope your family is doing well!