Monday, June 13, 2011

Favorites for Fathers!!!


I have been loving the Father's Day Ideas out there! If you have a cute father's day idea...please SHARE!!!


I love this "tool belt" card found at 
The Hybrid Chick...

Several cute ideas from around blogland are found at I HEART NAPTIME, 
including the following:

cute tie sugar cookies...
My dad is a HUGE A&W Rootber fan, so this is perfect for him!
The iDad card!
haha...I might just have to make this for my apple obsessed husband!

Check out these adorable cards(and they are super easy to make!_
Ginger Snap Crafts shares the idea...


Check out this banner & other FREE printables over at the 

This book would be perfect for any dad or grandpa.
Check it out at Design Aglow!
In Between Laundry shares a free card printable that is my all time FAVORITE idea I have came across this year!
Use it as your card this year or stick it in a frame:)
I just love the "eenie, meenie, miney, mo"...

 Last year I dressed my boys in their daddy's ties and shoes & snapped a couple quick pics, paired with a poem by my good friend Debbie & my husband loved it!

 Hope one of these ideas is just what you were looking for!!!

Update:
Someday Crafts has a fun FATHER'S DAY linky party up, so go check out more fun projects there & link up your own!


3 comments :

Ashley said...

i know there are so many cute ideas...i get so overwhelmed at them, because i want to do them all.

thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the follow, im your newest follower as well.

xoxo
ash

The Atomic Mom said...

I'm doing a little thing of things that go "POP" (because that's what we both call our respective dads, Pop). So, a 6-pack of ICB rootbeer, a box of his fave popsicles, and a couple of boxes of firecraker poppers.

Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I've featured the photo collage project on my blog series Favorite Pins Friday! What great ideas for Father's Day! http://www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com/2012/05/18/favorite-pins-friday-1/