Monday, June 20, 2011

Showered with Love...and diapers

I'm due in a couple of weeks with my 3rd boy!
I have everything I need for another boy, but my good friend Debbie asked if she could throw me a DIAPERS & WIPES shower...because well, she is AMAZING!

And so this weekend I felt so grateful to everyone that came & Mrs. Crafty herself (Debbie) outdid herself in every way! The food was DELICIOUS & the decorations ADORABLE!
Check out this cute "BABY" banner she made, the cute topiary decoration & the amazing diaper cake!!

She is so wonderful, as you can see & I'm so glad to call her my friend!
THANK YOU Debbie!!! 

sorry my cake is hiding my big belly...but it is definitely there & about ready to pop I think;)

2 comments :

Ashley said...

ah your so close!!!! CONGRATS

Debbie said...

Ohhh...thanks YOU for letting us have a baby shower. You were seriously the cutest little preggo. :) So glad he's here, he couldn't be any cuter!!!