Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Onsie

My brother is getting MARRIED!!!
and might I remind you, that his wedding date is 2 days before my due date. 

HOPEFULLY I won't be in labor on his wedding day & I will be able to attend. 
But, the chances of having the baby a week or 2 early are good
(since both my boys have been early)
SOOO...I'm going to assume that I will be at the wedding with a BRAND NEW BABE!

AND he must be just as stylish as the rest of the grandsons with their PLUM ties, 
so I grabbed some fabric & a onsie & went to work...

I chose the EASY route & just used pinking shears to cute out a tie outline & then straight stitched it right onto the onsie...
I think this project took 10 minutes start to finish & now...my little newbie will coordinate with my 2 year old, 4 year old & their daddy!
I can't believe it is going to be ME & FOUR BOYS in our house soon!!!

Wish me LUCK;)

5 comments :

TisforTonya said...

When I had my three boys and husband (before the introduction of girls and hair junk into our house) I always joked that I needed a Testosterone detector instead of a smoke detector... to let me know when to just turn right around and leave again. Problem? (aside from the fact that they don't make one...) it would have been going off CONSTANTLY!

TisforTonya said...

oh, and WAY cute - they're going to look stunning!

Unknown said...

Good luck with 4 boys! You ARE superwoman!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

oh that is WAY too cute - love the plum :)

Amy said...

So cute! I hope he is hear for the wedding. I'm getting excited for him to come! You're amazing.