Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THANK YOU!!!


NEW UPDATE: This program is not compatible with Cricut:( I'm so sad!!!But can be purchased for use with your silhouette, Gazelle and others.
A couple months ago, I ordered MAKE THE CUT for my Cricut & have LOVED it!
Since then, I emailed them and am now an affiliate & can make a percentage of every sale IF
you order through any link on my blog!!






Well...some of you have ordered
& I want to say...

PS...I just recently found out that MTC is not compatible with Macs:( 
BUMMER.
I think they are working on it, but in the meantime, shoot them an email telling them YOU WANT THEM TO MAKE IT COMPATIBLE!


PSS. It is still on sale for $58.36, normally $80...so if you are thinking about it...I would get it now, I don't know how long this sale will last???




Photobucket

1 comment :

Lisa said...

Just found your blog, and I wanted to point out that for mac users, Sure Cuts A Lot does the same for cricuts and is available for mac!