Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GRADUATION IDEAS

REQUEST GRANTED!!!

My good friend emailed me, asking me if I had any graduation crafty ideas floating around in my brain for her husband that graduates next week;)

While I am no expert on graduation ideas, I knew I could dig around for some fun ideas on the internet!

Check out all of these fun GRADUATION CAKE IDEAS found HERE

Want to go a SIMPLER route, but still have them be just as cute!?
Make adorable toppers & stick them in CUPCAKES!

For a fun & simple idea to gift the Graduate at their GRADUATION CEREMONY...
Check out the "Candy Leis" I made for some family highschool graduations HERE
Need some CUSTOM Graduation Announcements made?
My sister is mega-talented & can whip them up for such a reasonable price! Here is a cute one she did last year...
FRONT: 
 BACK:
I love this pendant CONGRATULATIONS banner, found HERE
You could personalize it in your graduate's school colors & it would add to any party decor!
How cute would these be to serve at a Graduation Party?!?
 Check out the full tutorial, over at Bakerella!

I'm no scrapbooker, but I think I could even handle making a HOMEMADE CARD like this & I love it!
 Surprise your graduate & take some shoe polish to their car the night before/morning of their ceremony!
Using the "Just Married" idea & write CONGRATS or another fun message!

Cricut/Sillhouette/Gazelle owners...
take it up a notch from the shoe polish & find a GRADUATION IMAGE  like this one, that you could cut out in VINYL & decal onto their CAR...
Happy GRADUATION to all those graduating this month!!!

3 comments :

Tanilee said...

Thanks Staci!! You are amazing! This will be SO helpful!

Macey said...

Cute ideas!

I made the bakerella pops one year with grads from ASU, U of A, and MHS with different colors :)

Anonymous said...

These are some really good ideas. If all goes well, my boyfriend is graduating at the end of the year, so I'm definantly bookmarking this. Those cake pops look adorable and seem doable, so I might do them... if I can figure out how to get cakepops to stay on the lollypop sticks.