Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pedestal Birdhouse

I haven't browsed Craft Blogs in awhile, because lets face it...I barely have time to read a couple of my friends/families. But I took a few minutes today & browsed around. I always see a million things I like, but every once in awhile something really stands out to me.

Today, it was this Pedestal Birdhouse...


Tutorial Found at RedHeadsCraftMoreFun

I think this would be a fun Spring Craft. I am also imagining a million other things besides a birdhouse, that I could stick up on a pedestal.

The wheels are turning...


2 comments :

Courtney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for featuring my pedestal birdhouse! Glad you like it, and, I agree- I am thinking of like 100 things I want to put on a pedestal!! :o)

Taylor said...

This is so cute!