Friday, June 4, 2010

Neckties


Post Edit:
my sister informed me tonight that you can buy these hanger things brand new at Ikea for .99cents! Thanks Kylie!

 
I walked in our closet today & saw this...
and decided it was time to clear out some room for more clothes & put my husband's ties elsewhere, like on the blank side of the shelf, next to where they are currently hanging...

I ran and grabbed a "Coffee Mug Rack" that I had spray painted black, back when I made my Jewelry Hanger & hung it vertically..
and then hung up all of his ties...


And now he can easily find a tie every morning for work AND it cleared up room in our closet!

I'd love to see what YOU make from one of these...



Photobucket

3 comments :

Lyndsey said...

You are so creative!!!

The Pennington Point said...

Great idea! Ties are such a pain to organize. Thanks for sharing. Lisa~

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Staci... I'm going to make you jealous... I'm headed down to Salt Lake tomorrow and one of our stops is The Wood Connection! I'm so excited... now I just need to find the time to paint all of the cute projects I have been buying. Have a wonderful weekend! Vicki