Monday, July 12, 2010

Every Crafty Endeavor

Today, Amanda from Every Crafty Endeavor & I are swapping blogs! I LOVE her blog...she has some serious talent & she is willing to share it with all of us!


Hello Craftify It Readers!

My name is Amanda and I am the crafty mind behind Every Crafty Endeavor (ECE).


I am married to a great guy named Spencer and together we have an adorable little guy named Quinn and are expecting a baby girl in November. I love being a mom! When I am not working part-time or chasing Quinn around the house I like to spend time being crafty, creating new things, re-doing old things and making yummy food!

A few of my recent projects include:







A picture collage from Thrift Store Frames


and some yummy cheddar bay biscuits


I have lot of fun tutorials listed on my blog and love to find new bloggers with lots of crafty ideas as well.

I would love if you would stop by and visit me! I love making new friends!

Thanks Staci for letting me stop by and say hello. Make sure you came by and see the darling necklace she posted on my blog today!

2 comments :

Tanyia said...

I already follow your blog, great to see you here! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for swappin' it up with me today! Your necklace is very cute!! I hope you have a great week.