Friday, July 1, 2011

Love You Still

My sister came by with a couple of boards this week & asked if I could cut her some vinyl for a wedding present for a friend & for a board for her house. 
We designed them in my Cricut Software(MAKE THE CUT-can be purchased on my sidebar!), cut & applied & I think they turned out pretty cute!

Here is the wedding gift for her friend...
and the one we made for her house, she loves this quote & I DO TOO!
I always enjoy an afternoon of CRAFTIFY-ING
...especially with my sister!

2 comments :

Amy said...

I LOVE those, so cute!!!

Kierston Anderson said...

I love these! I just bought my first cricut expression yesterday, can't wait to try and make these! I featured this post on my blog this week, stop by & grab a featured button!
dazzlingdomesticdiva.blogspot.com