Monday, October 26, 2009

Chandelier

I couldn't stand the light in our entry way & my current budget for a new light is $0.
Even Craigslist can't help me there...although I have tried searching the FREE section in hopes of finding SOMETHING...but have found nothing.

Saturday I decided to "make it work" & throw away the ugly glass thing-a-ma-bobs & I grabbed a can of white spray paint from the garage & gave this puppy a new life...

I don't mind it at all now!And I'm gonna see if I can't find some cheap lamp shades in red or black to imitate this gorgeous chandelier...



4 comments :

Holly Noel said...

love it. one day. when i get a house. i'm going to hire you to decorate it and cutify it!

Jess said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying it! I love what you've done with your chandelier!

--Jess @ Floralshowers.com

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

So much better! I would've done what you did too! Spray paint rocks!

Roeshel said...

Great job! I love the new look! :)

Have a great day!

Roeshel