Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lollypalooza!!!

If you aren't a follower of Lolly Jane, you need to head over there RIGHT NOW & check it out! 

Amazingly talented TWIN SISTERS started selling vinyl
(I've ordered my clock vinyl from them & was SO impressed with their prices & quality!)
& now do a variety of projects & tutorials on their blog!

Kristi has been showing off her Nursery Makeover this past week & I have LOVED checking in on her "Lollypalooza" posts!

They are ending their Lollypalooza with a giveaway, so head on over to enter
(before Aug. 5th)





You'll instantly fall in love with these girls & their projects!
I promise!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Lolly Jane said...

Stace! Why am I so bad at lookin at everyone else's blogs? Guess I am conceited!! ;)

THANKS for posting this! We need to do a blog swap!!!